About the ILW
Indian Legal Wing (ILW) is India’s own Legal Platform that aims to cater to
the exclusive needs of legal personalities and everyone who are interested in the
field of Law. It's an initiative of connecting Layman to Lawman. We bring forth
Law and its distinct aura through our insightful features and opportunities to make
law always exciting. Indian Legal Wing (ILW) promises its readers the ‘Legal
perspective’, different opportunities and facilities with an essence and easy
About the NGO
Succour to Penurious is an NGO, at Karimganj, Assam, India. The organization
has been working in the fields of poverty alleviation, relief and rehabilitation. The
organization has 30 active volunteers in different parts of Assam. In order to reach
out to the poor, the organization, in collaboration with like-minded social
organizations, is implementing various schemes like Flood Relief Camp, Providing
Essential Commodities during Covid-19 Pandemic etc. within the organizational
framework. Maintaining peaceful transparency has always been remained a top
priority of this organization.
Topic- Indian history, polity, culture and current affairs.
Types of Question
1. Multiple Choice Questions
2. Questions testing basic knowledge of Indian history, polity, culture, and
1. The competition is open for all. There is no restriction on the eligibility to
participate. Anyone can participate in the Quiz.
2. Interested participants have to register through the provided online form.
3. The quiz will contain 50 questions of various types. Each correct answer will
be equivalent to 2 marks in the quiz.
4. There shall be NO negative marking.
5. The quiz will be available online for a total time of 20 minutes. The exact
timings shall be intimated in advance. Participants are expected to complete
the quiz within the specified time failing which the link which has become
active would become inactive after the time elapse of 20 minutes and the
participants would not be able to submit their responses.
6. In Case of a tie, the winner shall be decided on the basis of early submission.
7. Indian Legal Wing shall not be liable for the any problem on the account of
poor Internet connection or technical issues on your Part.
The participants are required to make a minimum payment of Rs.50/- towards
registration fee for the quiz. The payment can be made via Paytm at 8791788930
or through Google Pay/ Phonepe at 9678958480
Registration Link- https://forms.gle/MkhPkRNL4KN9bQ2w6
Deadline- 28th August 2020 (11.55 P.M)
Event Schedule – 07.00 P.M, 31st August 2020.
*Note- All the proceeds will be donated for relief of flood victims of Assam
Mode of Participation – (Online)
Via Google Forms.
Participants will receive the link of WhatsApp Group with the confirmation
mail on 30th August 2020.
Participants will receive the Google Form Link in that WhatsApp Group.
Results- 10th September 2020. (Results will be declared on our website & social
Awards- ( E certificate will be provided within 10 days)
1. Certificate of Merit to top 3
2. Certificate of Appreciation to top 10
3. Certificate of Participation to all.
Note:- Opportunity for toppers to connect with Lecturer (Unacademy) on the same
ContactEvent Coordinators - +91- 8537889808, 8770877514.
E-mail id- firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at: https://www.indianlegalwing.com/